Website Privacy Statement
Last updated January 2014
This website privacy statement may be updated from time to time, so please check back to review the statement.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. We collect and use personally identifiable information in order to provide our customers with a broad range of financial products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible.
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
We may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
- Information such as your name, Social Security Number, address, and date of birth which are received from you via applications or other forms submitted to us;
- Information about your financial or service transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies;
- Information you provide voluntarily when registering for account access through our website, such as confirming your account number, social security number and providing your e-mail address and telephone number; and
- Information provided by you to initiate an online transaction or contained in an email or electronic message sent to us.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose It
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to either our affiliates or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose your personally identifiable information we collect to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf, that provide services to you, to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, and as required by law (for example, regulators or law enforcement agencies). Our affiliates are companies with which we share common ownership or control and which offer insurance, pension, savings or investment products.
This website is not directed towards children and we do not intend to market any products or services to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from children under thirteen (13) years of age through this website for any reason. By using this website you represent that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age.
Our Security Procedures
The companies to which this website privacy statement applies:
Transamerica Retirement Solutions Corporation
Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc.
Privacy Notice available to customers:
Customers receive copies of our Privacy Notice as required by law or upon any material revision in our privacy practices. For a copy of our Privacy Notice you may click here.
Please contact us with any questions or comments at:
Transamerica Retirement Solutions
408 Saint Peter St. Suite 230
St. Paul, MN 55102